Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What Does Slip Into A Coma Mean

IN THE BEST NEVER WALK ALONE TIME




comes a new shock in the Europe league against a team of the most in the form of Europe at the moment along with Barcelona and the great from the mainland are batibles as seen in the previous game they faced Benfica in the league lusa and why we have to grasp, there is no other, I I believe in this sardine Seville, I think because I gave reasons for it and finally saw something different from what our team we had lately accustomed.





That if we have to keep correcting the great work horse and Achilles heel of the campus (the defense).





The midfield has caught some more sanity and especially mobility and creativity with two new additions Rackitic and Medel, do not forget or Zocor Romaric also in various agreed with these two new parts of campus, next to the trick and Renato also Fazzio, can still give a lot of war in many other types of games to play.






just a matter of who the coach finally begin to exercise and can read such parties as the vast majority coach untitled water as clear as we see every bump we face any opponent.






Team is to begin to reverse the situation, I'm not giving up before the last act, the bull is now in the ring and has two ears, a tail and four legs, so we have to try to cut some of those members before passing the opportunity to do so and we can only now that I was the seventh since the last board Salvatori antojaria a transitional season and completed cycles.






Place will do all sorts of analysis at the end of it and making campus apparel, exits and entrances, now comes a shock at high altitude and in this decade have given our height in these matches in the window Europe and with the likes of which comes, I will confess that I prefer this type of shock and as I say at the moment, to face teams like this Sunday in Nervión, no offense to anyone, but those are the shocks This year we are killing in all aspects.






Tomorrow at nine and five, not a minute before, not a minute later, will start the ball rolling again of Illusions at La Bombonera, the heights crash is where we all like to see our Sevilla and I hope that with the addition of giant Mali and the hopeful image of the second part of the sardine in terms of team play, can subdue a team this year have managed to break I believe that only the second in the league lusa and little else, as I get the best of times for our team finally begins to take this lost confidence and need to face what is left of the season.






Al mister only ask that you please come out to play what to play and as I said before, so employed and can read so many times I I repeat and repeat, we all see and a stubborn man not only see and make up their end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment