Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trace Airtel Landline Number In Chennai



Well, there's no going back, so that we have been preparing a repertoire since September and finally today it's time to give to the public and wait Coria maximum enjoyment in their company and their warmth and above all hope to enjoy the that congregate there to see us.

walk The butterflies in the stomach revolts that I write this, I have six years without getting on a stage and this is new experience for me, the previous five consecutive years that were singing in the province of Seville, was Coro a joke, I extrenar a day in Alcala de guadaira and since then the bug bit me always when these dates are approximate.

's no longer a secret I know is what I love and enjoy this event, this year I have been able to advance in previous posts, I find myself immersed in a family of extras, I say family because here has prevailed good cheer, companionship, comradeship and love that is felt in every game we've had in four months.

Truly exemplary behavior with one another, democratic decisions at every step we've been given, unanimously approved almost everything, but like I always prevailing opinion of the majority, is something worth mentioning and something worth be proud belong to a circle of people with whom you identify as 90% in the carnival theme, the remaining 10% we get our eyes, jajajajajajajajaja.

We wanted to have that bad day sometimes, forcing a final peleilla that has not arrived, nor do I think that comes, because we had very clear this year we formed this group, just to enjoy and do enjoy our families and friends, if we happened to please most Corians to see us and like us to pass jury duty, hunky-dory, but advance as the best reward we have already achieved and not have lived another four months in total harmony and be able to disconnect from everyday problems the diary of each.

With the crisis we have and all the domestic problems of each, at the time of testing all that is gone and dissipated until the next day in which the tests were all to frame them as I say we already have the prize in advance, what you have to come to us or not, it goes into the background and irrelevant.

POSDATA.-inform you that within this time we have gathered, was born one beautiful little lady named Alejandra and tell their parents, Fran and Sandra that we are all proud that you have done us Titos before singing the repertoire at any site, there is still sprouting seed planted by another component and his wife, but still has some DIIT, hopefully not to have surprises Late carnival in this regard and well and also comes in its day, a hug to my group and all the carnival in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment