Saturday, February 26, 2011

Itchy Bumps Reoccuring

Pruna failure in Through the Looking Glass


Last Thursday I participated in the nationalist coven that every year around this time filled with kindergartens, schools, Andalusian schools and even the faces of many students of green and white flags, without knowing shame fainting or severe bipolar disorder among the flock of teachers. Since the Council of Sevilla, Antonio Reina, the Pedagogical Missions in mind, also strives to bring the people of the province a few drops of culture that exceed the level of topic through lecture series, which this year have focused primarily on the Cortes of Cadiz and the 1812 Constitution, but to me asked me to institute Pruna to talk about the music of Falla. Hard drive, especially when I found that students were first ESO cycle that had gathered to listen (or whatever it was that, rendered my admiration for teachers of adolescents and prepubertal!). Obviously not the format of the conference is best placed to bring failure in children 12 to 14 years, but what remedy, I spoke of failure and I put music from Falla. I do not know if I did, but my commitment was to make them understand that, however much Falla wrote works of inspiration and Andalusian flamenco, its value is that his music is universal, among other things because he had the chance to leave on time his native Cádiz to study in Madrid, and after the English capital to form in Paris ("My home is Paris," he wrote). Trees have roots. Men, legs. However great, every nation is negligible compared with the world. Falla

jondo



deep fault


0 comments:

Post a Comment