Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cities And Knights.?






is a saying or a saying like all the sayings are partially right, I'm not much of change, it is but when I settle on something, is to be lasting, fixed ideas and I'm faithful to my same, but this time in my life I want to give a 380 degree turn to the thing, I made this blog to put in my interests as ordinary Sevilla (never paid to the club of my loves) but I always feel like living my what else.






I think it's time to give a new impulse and turned, I am no person to stay stagnant and took a few months toying with an idea I think I'll start to carry out from now, the idea is as follows.







As my comments and views in this second year of the blog have gone a lot and I think my readers deserve something more than what I, that if with great affection, I give, I'll post up a few times Sevilla brothers who write and film more or less the same way we share our feelings, only that they write that out of my mother and I love it, my limitations as a visionary of this football are obvious and would give the blog a little more quality in that sense, this without leaving be myself and fellow laborers up posts which will place their own links and names, nor ever cease to be so, this blog which I started and I will continue in my line of ever fiercer, just be specific things and not as a rule, but I think you deserve something more than listen to this village carpenter in his footballing events.







Soon you will see later entries like above not be written by me, entries are written by contributors to which I follow daily and I love his shows and the way watching football and our Sevilla football club and I hope you like my love to you and comenteis as if my posts will be treated, is a new adventure that I think will give the blog a new turn and might even have acceptance among my followers to go and for more 80, the end of the day it would be nothing without you, well if it would be something, but something I would write only for me and as for that I have another more personal blog where I am dedicated to putting other things in reference to my other more personal concerns and issues.









pledge to continue with my entries and my rants and especially Sevilla continue expressing my day to day, from So I'm not going to fight even if some / as it finds you doing looking, so I keep threatening to follow you in his own hand writing and keyboard, because you are part of me and for this and for me has become something which as one commentator big brother and my friend in one of his comments on his blog, my Miquelon (ARRUCITAGRANDE), this blog ENGORILAO HAVE ME. "


0 comments:

Post a Comment