Thursday, February 17, 2011

How To Stop Cats From Pooping In My Pot Plants

LIFTS THE SECRET OF CONTENTS

Well it's official and you can say and talk about the best kept secret quasi carnival I've had in my years of carnival.

This year I return to the stage, on stage, what I like, what gives me life and makes me turn into one of those LOCARE that there deanvulan into the world of God , with the poison got carnival by vein.

I leave in a parade that you have your hearth in spite of the youthfulness of its members are all boys under thirty years, but with a knowledge and an art that takes your breath stake, that's how this old geezer has finally been piquin poison and going out again in carnivals and get on the boards of the theater, incidentally I have never disconnected from it, one way or another I have always lived this febrerillo butt, because I not only live the carnival in February, I am among those who see me singing or listening to or living in this event any time of year, this jartible as we tend to cross.

Directory

would speak and lose the grace and surprise of what you will see there, you only advance as the type is eighty years old and is a directory exclusively dedicated to Coria del rio carnival and its history is really not to miss it, I already lived with him in trials with this group of people, I am more than satisfied, from now we just have fun and enjoy touch and delight all who are gathered there around these crazy carnival, or at least try with all our strength.

Well I tell you, if you want to spend an unforgettable night of carnival day on Thursday 24 February from 9.30 in the night will begin the slide Preliminary where possibly sing the last, to be grouping of people, the appointment is in the audience "CENTRO CULTURAL DE LA VILLA" in Coria del Río, podreis clicking here have all the information about everything related to the contest.

Hope to see some learners by the way there and share a little bit of carnival and the odd beer if the opportunity arises, a hug and VIVA CARNIVAL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment