Sunday, February 20, 2011

Flake-like Particles In Urine

TURRÓN RICO'S HARD TO! REFEREE


Screenplay contrast to last against Porto, today again little or no play and win, as we walk is not enough to say that today the way it was, was paramount, lose or draw even was a step back the already insurmountable and would certainly have been a great week starting so chunga and a leg as complicated as a backdrop.






Hercules A pliers could not only indigestible afternoon, we could cut the roll a week and it was a nightmare for a hobby in the last two shocks we are left with a face pa no comment.





I return to finish one more week without nails on the fingers, I suffer as I can not explain, but good view of the loom just as it is a Sunday to thank more a great victory for children, those children also joy and happiness if you give us every day and you go up to little hands for the second b.





this moment to stand a bit to think on Wednesday, but only sideways, being realistic, not pessimistic, the second leg in Oporto is no small feat nor adept at sweet, maybe even football in this tie us back everything that this season brings us removing, but I tell you, my friend realism tells me otherwise.






To discuss today's game I'd rather just do it Through this shift turronero holder, a nougat that I was soft and it just started to become the continent's toughest, hard to do almost unchewable and all the dentist tomorrow, thank goodness, a goal of again today Rakitic nearly man of the match, which for me has become the only party Hercules and thanks to his goal, now the end we can all breathe half and put a great end to a positive end Sunday for Sevilla.







I will not elaborate any further, and I can only say stupid things and is not the thing with the carnival in full swing doors and, as to release before doing anything next Thursday, so as the team, I'm going to retire the well-deserved break until Wednesday for our warriors and until Thursday for me, I'll rest a little busy this Sunday as I have Spending and leave you a picture of a good chunk of nougat for those who want to keep moving your jaws and teeth testing, I will confess that today I almost choked on the evening.






A hug to you all and good luck for the tour of Europe league who knows if in the end give the bell?

0 comments:

Post a Comment