Thursday, February 17, 2011

How To Make Janam Kundali Online

MALITO THAT YOU ARE!







Today I can not be disenchanted with the party who made my team today I think I finally know how to handle the periods of play, but a single detail on our part and too hot to alternate with this coach and career wear and must be given in the field and do before changes to freshen the team, that by putting some but bad luck but the failure again of the second goal in Portugal.






started hesitating and giving something blatantly initiative to Oporto, little by little the scales were balancing and a Gary Medel immeasurable in the first part, I saw that the damage could reach us by the Portuguese, this lad the nickname of "Pitbull" came to him today that neither the hair, was a fence for our interests and have a player on the team so it gives you wings and you spread, which also saw today in Sergio Sanchez, Fernando Navarro and the good of Martin Caceres is slowly losing to win become so obstreperous and earn more silly cards football, clarito example today by the heater, so if justificadisimo, with the yellow.






But for me today has certainly been a sad character and has returned to turn the strips (YELLOW CHICKS IF), the arbitration rachita we carry is to let us watch and denounce open grave, the little guy that brought us out today based party to an arbitration mess up for me not to or regional level, let alone be let alone to put him to justice in a collision of continental character in a big crash like today.






I'm not warm as you can imagine anyone who reads this, on the contrary, today I am happy with mine, we returned to give everything and something else and we fall for children's failures, the first goal offside that the truth about professional players like Sevilla should not of standing ever you want to give this move as bad, it is also clear that a failure was preceded by light and if any of them out after losing the ball the referee that for me today would have to sleep in the prevention, gave them a second and final option (PA KILL YOU IN AUGUST) as a kid would say the good.









as I always say I will not justify a defeat which seems to me though not definitive, difficult to reverse, there are of course more than another game But today the game and the referee and top with a team of craft and Porto, the result is clearly superinjusto, Sevilla deserved and could have gone with a 3 to 1 at least not losing the house and unfairly, but this year there is no doubt that we are denied and gafados.






This is certainly the attitude and the way you play that here we are demanding and that is why so today I give my team a note approved by the physical display , tactician and great heart they put in the lawn of our Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, the giant will give a fifteen today, but missed a goal in the mouths of those who do not usually fail this piece of football, this man we that a monument in front of Jerez as soon as the voice and the question we all ask is how and when you go Kanoute that?






In finSerafĂ­n, I just hope that the next to put the whistle in his mouth and touch us in contention not crucify us finish on the wood of the league table, because I imagine that the last ten arbitrations if not some more are leaving the clear spring this year the team (LOS PRIMOS GO) are without doubt the Sevilla Football Club and I at least I'm sick of us in touch this sense the cataplines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment