Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ash And Dawn Doujinshi

?


course here in this city and especially in regard to our team, everything that is said or written is not lost on anyone, even the clothing must and after a bloody start to absorb all that aboragine statements, news, rumors and stories to keep you awake and pasted three SOPs for all and isolated in themselves and it touches, which is working to take forward the objectives that this entity arises with this squad and this cast of players and especially the fans certainly deserve, that you go ahead.





I particularly soap operas bore me and I leave for my mother look after almolzar, so my sonera I get the silly and I hit that little nap while heartthrob crazy turn the protagonist of the novel and screenwriters meanwhile, tangled up to 300,000 chapters a number always stuck in the same arena, to the end, all bald and happy, in order this for my computer, nor do I want, nor do I think much good.







Another thing is that we are willing to learn from the slightest to pour and our opinion about it, that's when the powder starts to cum and when among all the killed herself and died, the magazine of yore always ready and willing to be burned, I will not be me who feed the flames that others want to turn, trying to extinguish them with kerosene then, so would ask an effort from the journalism of this city, above all, to leave a little to get their hands where they are and start to defend the best team in Andalucia in their pamphlets and stop wanting to just get dirty where there are none, not much to ask I think, just starting to exercise his office as God intended.







are or want to become a flagship institution in the "BELEN ESTEBAN FOOTBALL CLUB" because it is seen today is what sells, it hurts and offends me, my team is too large to take it lightly, from blogs at least play at things objectively and more clearly that this release for me has long since lost the north, south and all the places that mark the compass, WE BLOGGERS, being pure hard fans to our team and our feelings, we are more objective hundred million times in our feedback and exhibitions of the future of our club, generalizing and not pointing to any, no sports press that deserves to be read and not exaggerate In saying this, maybe I fall short.









Caceres, Manzano, Caparros, nest, Monchi, the keeper of the bell, we have a reality ahead of none other than trying to climb party positions to overcome the seventh game because now nothing obstenta and corresponds to the claims of the club or the fans, let alone a squad that to me is the third or fourth of this country.





I am the first to fuck me and get mad when we lose and I see another opportunity to take momentum is going, but when ever we have less time to react in season, but with all that my team has given me in 45 years I've been breathing in this world, I will not just be me who are now going to put his foot on his neck for a few bad results or goals in this season not arrive, we are in a very clear transition season and to be so "ASI LO VEO YO AT LEAST", let's fuck, others like even if they wanted.







Others who at worst will continue to hasten deanvulando for those leagues as competitive and as contested as we sell from public television paid for us all, others who do are praised and lauded by some to do this once if you press Seville, so unequal and so little objective towards some and for others.





You know if you want to turn my house into a powder keg ready to explode, Careful with that here we already know that each foot is lame and especially and most importantly, the Sevilla true always know how, the where and why of things, so to be spared the worst arson that burned her hands and leave the hairs on the lower parts of their claims.






LET BY CANTABRA! this is our most immediate objective and closer, the rest are fairy lane, filling paper and sell it in the newsstands, which do not hold me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment