Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sample Of Apology Letter To Boss

'M NOT IN THE FINGER NAIL CROSS THE DESERT






Go
partidito that today we have had to live for a long time since I so excited with three points in between, is that today was one of those games where we again played very much of this season, so we put the holy face and came to Sevilla three points of gold and golaverage with Valencia is for us, it is difficult that we are equal points the two teams at the end of the season, but in football I've seen while nothing or almost nothing surprises me.









No I have walked a very fine this weekend, from Friday, walking my dog \u200b\u200bEscoti missing and almost took three days to search for all sites, so between that and the atmosphere of sadness that since the demise of my Escoti invades my house, I started to see this game here alone in front of the computer's small screen, and I say to the moral a bit low, but with uncertainty and excitement of today was a party to suffer until the end, so it has been and the bitter taste of the weekend, at least with the victory of our team, ended up just a little taste a weekend to forget.






nails I had left, scattered around the room go to my daughters and I think tomorrow My hands are hurting in their appendices, because neither the skins of the stepfather I have left alive, I have them for the drag, go if I had to play the guitar at the moment, the singer was arreglao that I had to accompany with my chords.






Anyway as I say only half satisfied by the circumstances in which I am engaged, but happy at the end of the day, we stand at last European zone of right own and that is something that at this point is important, as it comes where potatoes are cooked and there is no going back, now is when you see the characters and teams that are made pasta templates, is beginning to tell our beginning to compete, although late, but they say better late than never and never is late if that is good, so now for a week of calm and get ready for the next stake and do not fail to the hands in the next game in Nervión.






Indeed we already have two saints in the goal box, that I forgot to mention the piece the performance of our Javi Varas, which incidentally, VARA-PALO often have led the patches with the performance of our goalkeeper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment