Friday, March 4, 2011

Baby Anbesol Side Effects






looked the another side of what is happening today in our team, there are times to take a break and a walk around other places and see new seed sprouts future for football, that's what this week I just happened for once after a long time and was surprised to see how a lot since I started practicing the sport of football at this time, the thing to afortunadisimamente changed for the better in many light years.





My beginnings were in high school football in the Cerro de San Juan on the trophy LOBATO HIPOLITO, trophy year after year is played in Coria del rio levels included boys aged between juvenile and infant schools in the village, the future of football coriano, it is no secret that the quarry Coro what he has brought to our Sevilla in its history has been something very important, would begin to name here Corians players and take me a good part of my blog doing, in fact it is something that even I have pending.






was a project and a kind of challenge that I decided a while ago and I still have not been able to address and begin, and in its day I got in touch with our emcee Don Agustin Rodriguez, rest in peace and I started to ask for information from all players in the long history Corians Sevilla, just a couple of response messages, information and photos I spend at least 15 players of my people, let me know it was only a small part of the material he had in his possession, but at least I could get you started to work with something, mine surprise that almost none of the players knew who sent me, that made me think I had a big job ahead and that no time be able to devote time to stop this from side to have that time the thing and the project deserves.






As I consider myself an entrepreneur and someone who I do not like leaving anything by halves, I have several things I want and I must return as soon as I desenlie a few things lately have occupied my free time, incidentally, very little spare time that concerned me, I say very little because I am person loading the agenda to the utmost, being bored is the last thing I think I'll do in this life, but you I confess that sometimes I would love to be my sport of choice, bored at home sometimes I class has to face new challenges in my life, what some call him take a (kit-kat).







Well the theme of a journey through football history Corian, is pending and I put a pending from now on, I had several supportive response to the draft, the first support as I stepped forward previously, I gave it undoubtedly Augustine, then so is my brother Jose Ariza has told me several times that is available to me to advise me and help me with this and I never lacked courage on their part and cooperate as they do not think I have enough time to address this as I want and desire com said before, for now will wait to have that time and a desire to be taken later to address a fascinating world which is the story of Seville, in my case as far as football Coro belonging to the club is concerned.







said this way to what he really meant in this long post and I have not said almost nothing, me referring to the issue of new outbreaks, the outbreaks of future generations for whom I have the luck to have a guy close to me and a kid who does not know if I'm checking with my Seville, or is on the contrary he who me is making to me with yours, because this guy is repanocha only tell you that the day example of the famous ghost of Luis Fabiano goal to Madrid, I spoke with him by phone and told me I have dao tito punched the wall and I did not also cry, of course I said, my son did not do those things you're going to Lestime and you should not hurt football, I was stunned, but as I tell you it is.






Maybe one day this kid of which I speak is giving us joy in our Sevilla who knows? Sevilla is no power but as I said, not because I'm his uncle and the passion and blood I can, but this guy only 6 years old suggests ways, I am not a scout or anything footballers like it, but seeing him the other day in training, I saw a tiny player in, have to be the real professionals in this field that if some day they pass through the Canjilón where they train these guys, say if at this early age have ways or not, a few of which I saw there.








course as self-confidence in facing an opponent, or simply take a corner and now to top the dedication that I did on two goals he scored, I got the soul, so today my post and my post is dedicated in particular to a future player in the quarry Coro, my nephew, Rafa, I took this buck the first time the temple of dreams and who knows if in future he shall take me to me?























I leave several photos of the crack in question and on the basis of these photos, tell me whether or not the style of football or is this guy is passion and I'm like a real goat of the Gypsies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment