Friday, March 25, 2011

Mammal Higher Respiration

GOOD NIGHT LAST RESORT BLOG







Since last Friday day 17 failure Escoty my house my dog, I would not put it here on the blog today to see if they appeared before, but after combed and combed the town and surrounding area, putting up posters with her picture and Coria Puebla, have gone to animal protection Mairena del aljarafe to see if they had taken and brought there, and I have no much more be done, I have also put in by labeling tuenti shelter animals and several people who fight for animals in the area of \u200b\u200bSeville and surrounding areas in your photos.












the end I decided to take this last step and place it in here, because if everyone entering the blog, some I have seen or know anything about his whereabouts, I do this because my wife takes a week to this issue and the sad truth is that I do not know what I do to return the hole in the Carmela is entering my hope that in the latter to put it here on the blog, the luck will change and a Sevilla fan or just readers of my posts, I comment something positive about it.







leave several photos of my little boy poses several luck and God dealt with this last resort I will use to find my dog \u200b\u200bwherever you are, thanks to everyone s advance for your cooperation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment