Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ovarian Cyst Removal Recovery










Today after almost a week, I sit in front of the keyboard for a while, the truth is being one week for me to not stop or "pa arrascarme" the work is slowly coming into my house and as I'm only for this need, we just have two things I fall in a row, begins the burden.






Strain understand me in a good sense of the word, that more burden is not having a piece of wood in my case, handhold or put in their mouths.






Although slowly begins to start a little machine and between that, the spring seems this year more than ever that alters blood and all that concerns about any neighbor's house, in this case my home, I'm actually a bit disconnected from the latest developments in the blogosphere and our club, hardly entered the internet and when I is to make some budget or to see the mail, something that if compulsory daily mission for me.






I do not think that what the team is referring, is much to tell, or at least, I mean to break the league for the selection and what the possible strike next week's soccer , where our Sevilla strike and five more teams have been unchecked, these things I heard over lunch in TV news.







Well just have to add that if this weekend I have some free time and I get a little up to date with everything that is happening around us, reading blogs Sevilla of our sister blogosphere.






As I said on one occasion, to me this selection as not shoot me much, though we are the champions of the world and there is a certain Jesus Navas shirt dresses and shoes my beloved team, I like my Sevilla, I get excited watching the football with any other team, the mysteries have life and this is one that I have yet to be resolved, but not that worry me greatly to find out, so this week the kids get to see that if the subsidiary that engages this season.







Goodnight blog until the next little while to find clear and free to face the blank with the beginning all the entries so far I've written about you and a salute to the blogosphere Sevilla and Sevilla in full.

0 comments:

Post a Comment