Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Woman Strangled With Hands

Animal Rights Reader Meet Author Credits


First of all I apologize to you for having absented himself so much. As you may have noticed this is the hundredth entry of my blog. I had many ideas about what they write and I was thinking a long time, but I was afraid to begin. So I went and I joined for delaying entry, which further increased my anxiety about it.

write this because I can not anymore. I need to tell what happened in this month. I hope you know how much I care about the blog reading despite the disappointment that was for me this particular entry. This month I spent away allowed me to analyze my evolution as a person, living very interesting things, to relive a little of my past and plan for my future entries.

Since I fell in love with the Internet have used some names like Gatitez (my email), Diva Nicotina (as I know in the wave rockabilly) and Daisy Pg. The latter is the one I use most, and that is all mine (googleenlo and all results are on me.) I made up that nickname when I started doing street art to sign my work and they could find on the Internet for people who liked my stickers.

The first blog I fell in love (and indeed still love you more) was the Carolina Aguirre "Bestiary" . I was fascinated not only by his talent, the impeccable way in which spins its ideas and themes, but by the format. The idea of \u200b\u200bbeing able to express thoughts, theories, and hallucinations as freely and publicly, that massive literary approach, I found it quite irresistible and I decided to make my own blog. I tried three different services. At the end won blogger.

"PGDAISY" was the original name of this blog. The first entries were eliminated, my wedding plans with my then boyfriend, a bawdy critical to Emo, a collection of pirate-inspired outfits that had armed and an article about brotherly love that had my ex and her best friend. Looking back I regret if any deleted, but eventually could not stand to read even the name of my ex and me the other entries were very frivolous.

two years I've been writing here and I have yet desire to keep throwing up ideas and putting together a collage of my anecdotes. Not only has it been a therapy, but a way of documenting my life. I'm impressed actually have readers in Romania, Italy, Germany, Spain, Central and South America in addition to visiting Mexico. I am excited about my 25-45 daily visitors despite arriving by search absurd. I write mostly for me and my close friends, but the fact that you use the time to read this motivates me to write interesting posts, and I take my time to post things that are worth to be defended.

Dr. Jekyll is a window into my life and read the back part of it. No longer are simple people for me are my readers and I am very grateful you're here, whether you find some use or meaning, as if it seems frivolous but entertaining or identify with me.

I send these words, readers. Without you, I might have stopped writing my blog for some time. They are my second great motivation. Stay tuned for the next posts they were incubating in my head and they are ready to go and nest in yours.

We are reading. Currently PD

Carolina Aguirre has published two books, including his blog Bestiaria. Guess what my future goal?

Reader Meet Author by Morrissey

0 comments:

Post a Comment