Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Running Starting A Period

Guanajuato

In 2010 we celebrate 200 years of Mexico's independence from English rule. While the Historic Route is extensive, it covers about 23 cities in eight states, three major cities are in Guanajuato and while car trips me extremely dizzy, I took the practice I went to school and know the days 13, 14 and 15 May.

Luckily we went on a monster truck spacious and comfortable with air conditioning and television, but after a five-hour trip with a stop at bathroom, rich vodka disguised juice and then revealed to see two films, we Guanajuato tired, hungry and eager to get to the Hotel. Horrible surprise that I got when I realized that first we would do some of our scheduled visits, and my stomach pains have to wait. The Collar "San Ramon" I might have been more interesting if he had not needed a bath. The Hacienda Bar just reminded me that we were forbidden to drink during the trip down the mine was the worst idea I have, since the humidity, depth and lack of ventilation allegedly shot asthma eradicated in my childhood and next hour was breathing difficult, if not painful.

From there we went to the Temple of San Cayetano, also known as La Valenciana, whose altar is bathed in gold and its peculiar history. Of course, between the blasphemous pictures of my friends and a man of the church as he explained, but really wanted to evangelize atheists, I spent a good time of joy and fun (my life is complete now that I saw Yisus Grandparents).

The next stop was the "Treasury of the Coachman," a pseudo-museum of the Inquisition, which found the cynical desire of some Guanajuato by displaying a pair of supposedly historical objects, replicas, cheap and tasteless pictures 3d. The trip caused me grief of others, as the guide, dressed in a monk's habit, it kept saying nonsense, watching with rapt attention to my teachers, citing the Da Vinci Code. The only good thing was the explanation of Professor of History and photos (the other teacher almost makes me giggle attack defending the church. God, protect me from your followers).

After getting stuck chela pizza and drink in secret, arrived at the hotel The Abbey, to change, toileting, etc. and come out. At last we would visit the city of Guanajuato. The first stop was the Corn Exchange Granaditas, scene of the early movement (a super killing). Then, in one of the hills flanking the capital is the huge monument to PĂ­pila, whose viewpoint we could see the whole city. Later, after a little swim and enjoy the hotel, went to dinner. The pozole, place and the conversation were most enjoyable, but what captivated us all was the amount of local beauties walking calmly through the plaza. Later in the hotel, we spent a long night of chaos and bullshit, excited by the great freedom we had.

The next day, after spending hours in the pool, visited Dolores Hidalgo, the cradle of independence. Visit the parish of Our Lady of Sorrows, where the priest Miguel Hidalgo gave the historic cry was most exciting. Then we moved to Hill House Museum and a former prison that also serves as a museum today. We ate at a colorful restaurant (the food was delicious, especially my legal beer with Clamato) and then bought the place extremely rare snow delicious flavors. That night, back in Guanajuato, we went to the traditional alley, a path that starts at the beautiful Teatro Juarez and goes through the narrow and winding alleys of the city to the Alley of the kiss, the scene of a popular legend. At the end of the tour went to a bar, where I got bored enough, but I took a couple of drinks flirtatious. While everyone danced went for a walk and got good photos of the night Church, theater and tunnels in the city. Back to the hotel at dawn, exhausted and half farts.

The next morning, we took our last hours of hotel swimming. After we visited the famous mummies of Guanajuato, Hidalgo Market, where I bought two typical (and delicious) Royos guava. We finished dead tired and on the way to the next destination fell most surrendered. San Miguel de Allende, our last stop is a place where my mother keeps a lot of love, so my expectations were high. Personally I thought a bit overpriced (and prices, by God!). Of course, the Casa Allende and its museum is beautiful and highly recommended. Needless to say, of the Parish of San Miguel Archangel, stunning Gothic style. Before embarking on the back we ate at a small restaurant where we had a great time.

return was terribly long and cumbersome. We stopped for no reason federal, my stomach turned to give me problems and stopped at a mini-market to buy chatter before arriving at eleven o'clock at night school, where I was greeted by my mom. Despite the setbacks I had a great time and really changed my perspective on the history of Independence. They shook relationships with my fellow travelers and especially me very good taste and desire to travel again soon. I hope you enjoy

of this chronic and sorry for the delay. We are reading.

Low Rider by War

0 comments:

Post a Comment