Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Basketball Referee Nj

World Notes 1

certainty. In football there are no hierarchies. This is a World Cup deserves to be won by New Zealand. I say no because neither North Korea looming joke in my head that a communist country is world champion of anything other than torture, lies and repression. Never in the sport I love. Poverty
random. Hit the 32 teams in South Africa, poverty is an image I hope will be deleted soon. But I doubt it. Because the abundance of chance has imposed its rule. Too many goals scored by errors in carambola, by distractions. None of the illusion of winning it. On top of this ball that makes me doubt about the benefits of technology based the show.
Too many goals scored by defenders. It is as if the boleros began to be sung by the drummers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment