Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Taekwondo Demostration Music

Someone laughs from Houston Wreck the

All this time has elapsed without updating the blog things have happened. One of them was meeting Lázaro Guzmán, Cubans resident Houston, who sent me two collaborations for this blog and some proposals on the future of this blog to disclose later. The first of these collaborations is now accompanied by a loud Sia face!
C hen a person dies, his disembodied spirit, becoming part of a nebulous energy that we are constantly involved. A mid-nineteenth century, Alan Kardec in France developed a theory based on the idea of \u200b\u200ba possible communication with these spirits through human beings born with that special gift, called mediumship. Thus began a craze for spiritualism, with Cuba after France and Spain, the country with more associations, newspapers and even radio spots devoted to the subject.
Most espirististas companies based in Havana and Matanzas, but by 1950, my grandmother served as secretary and head of the library of a society of mediumship in Nuevitas, Camagüey. Since childhood he had discovered he had a knack for envisioning the future and the past, or to perceive the behavior of anomalous phenomena, such as when she worked weekends caring for the family's home Perete. I felt how it had opened the kitchen shelves without entering the wind through the window, or how the tables and chairs the room began to levitate.
embroidered
One night while at home, the shadow of a pirate crossed the corridor. My grandmother asked him who he was and what he wanted, but got no response. The next morning he told everyone in his family that although the pirate had not said anything, it was an omen that the court had buried a treasure. Nobody wanted to believe, only Nestor, the husband of his sister, agreed to carry out excavations to see what were. They found the treasure, but it remains, and even bottles full of colonial times, that even today my grandmother saved as vases.
Nestor At that time started a business of freight trucks and got to have enough money, my grandmother always suspected it was because of the treasure, and maybe nobody ever took was in the house, to come with a metal detection equipment and dig more accurately. I never believed the story of the treasure, but I do remember that the best soursop shakes my grandmother made them the fruits of the tree in the courtyard.
In the 60's began the marginalization of spiritualist societies, but in recent years, a resurgence of kardecianismo. I read that in April 2008 was held in Havana Segund0 Spiritist Societies Workshop, attended by academics from more than five countries, including France.
"You're the reencarcación Andrew Caviglia" my grandmother told me one day. "But who was, what he did," he asked insistently. Knew his name and image of a man dressed in mechanic's overalls, grease-stained, and laughing mischievously. I was disappointed, but I never believed in that communication with the beyond, expect me to say that in my previous life had been a famous type, how about one of those early pilots who flew from Havana to Camaguey or a famous writer, and not instead a common mechanic.
Now, while working on the night shift on machines and I am overwhelmed when I can not fix a problem with the controls or any part is locked and finished sweating and smeared with grease, I feel someone laughing from beyond the grave.
However, my mother has written me an email last week and I realized that my grandmother has a message for me: "Tell Andrew Caviglia that never stop writing, literature can only save him."
Photo: Alan Kardec, internet files.

0 comments:

Post a Comment