Sunday, February 21, 2010

Olympic Female Camel Toe

Eye of the tiger

February 14, 2010, beginning of year Metal Tigre. Valentine's Day. Historic Center of Mexico City. A crazy red silk dress and eat sour rolls down with a can of Jack Daniels sitting on the dirty steps of a closed in Luis Moya. Planted, again. My plans went to hell because none of my four friends saw fit to appear, or call. Supposedly

would go to Chinatown to celebrate and drink sake to crawl. We would see martial arts presentations and the famous Dragon Dance. For safety I called two friends and if no one came. I decided to go alone and ended up dressed, disheveled and unpleasantly sober in a crowd that thronged about sideshows (very Mexican, of course) and sold by Oriental curiosities that just dominated the English at Dolores Street. There

red and gold lanterns hanging over the people, and everywhere you could see the image of Tigre. The smell of Chinese food and the sound of drums spread to nearby streets and people pushed his way to see the acrobatic stunts performed on various scenarios. I could see from afar, and not without a few scratches, colorful dancing dragons thanks to the agility of the Chinese Dresses Silk jumping over the shoulders of his teammates, moving the huge and beautiful motley. Feline charms bought several for my family and a dish of triple B quality (good, nice and cheap) bittersweet roll and a can of Ginger mixed with Jack, just to console myself by being alone.

Then I met Viridiana and her boyfriend went to the Sun Lounge to drink and catch up with what we did two years since we met. I had a good time. We walked a while, we took photos in front of Fine Arts and went. Later I learned that good milk, then call and tell him where he was, came to fetch me, but forgot the phone and handed like me wandering the downtown streets, alone, on the day "most romantic of the year."

Although I did sit again I had a great time. I enjoyed being alone even swallow and move to wherever I wanted. And not even see your handsome boyfriend Viri red (wow) made me feel bad or want to have someone. My fortune cookie said that bad times are over, the future looks promising. I hope it's true, this metal horse is tired of the bad trot.

castor PD-Note what my pose. It was unintentional but Viri pisses me off saying it's Uma in Kill Bill.

Eye of the tiger by Chiara Mastroianni

0 comments:

Post a Comment