Monday, February 22, 2010

Occupational Soap Note

Taste in men

not have a relationship to find peace with one of the most mature decision I ever made. I even surprised myself by being faithful to my new philosophy rejecting the proposal of a very attractive man. I stand alone for a while, because the truth I only have complicated family life. I need to understand myself better. I need time for myself. I need to control my neurosis, my paranoia and my obsession-compulsion.

Anyway, this post was meant for Valentine's Day and fantasize for a while is not a crime. A reader and friend I said he is curious about what kind of man I like. What I like in a man? If one is not even a little demanding ends with a moron bastard. My only two couples are completely opposite the truth, a time when I become flexible and stupid when I'm in love. Top

inventory of my perfect man with men who I love. For all we like Brad Pitt, but that says nothing about personal taste, because what would otherwise rare. So then show these men that if they are not so universally handsome show the physical characteristics that usually attract me.


Obviously there are some obvious differences between the subjects of the photographs, but if you look closely most resembles in any way. On issues most important natural division is by the kind of look: The pervasive (1-7) and sweet (8-14).

"N" was the first Christian group in the second. "N" was tall, thin and angular, pale skin, auburn hair and straight, always immaculate. Christian was short, stocky, bronze skin and black hair, wavy and messy. Different as night and day, and yet both seemed lovely. The perfect man for me will have features similar to those of the pictures, but I do not know which of the two groups belong.

And if the photos are not clear enough, here is my list of desirable physical characteristics of the opposite sex:

- teeth. I dental fetish, judging by the teeth, which do not have to be perfect, just harmonics. In this category I include the Hygiene (breath). Without exception. eg "The Rock"

- Boca . Here and I exceptions, is a plus. I like long mouth, thin lips and grin or ladito. Paul Bettany eg

- Nose . The big noses, long, sharp and sometimes strange love me, me More interesting than a small and perfect. Daniel Day Lewis eg

- Eyes. already explained what the looks, the color does not matter. But whatever, you have beautiful eyebrows up, dialed and straight. Ex Trent Reznor

-Face. LampiƱo, with some rare exceptions. Sharp, another vice dispensable. Gaspard Ulliel eg

-Skin. Ok, no desire to sound racist or anything, I prefer men my tone or lighter. And the tattoos, the truth, I just want to lick them. Robbie Williams eg

-Marks. I have a strange obsession with scars, burns and scarring. In many cases I find it sexy, do not ask me why. Otherwise I do not notice unless it is a wart or mole continuous allergy to hair. Joaquin Phoenix eg

- Cabello. The only thing I can not stand are the curls, hair ironing and dyes. The color is not relevant. As for the short and long, much depends on each person, although I prefer the hair without any fixative. Ville Valo eg

-Vello. hate the hair on the nose, ears or unibrow. In the rest of the body, in moderation. The only hair on his torso that I like is the one that goes from the navel down and until that is to maintain a prudent long, as the armpits (scissors, gentlemen). Jackson Rathbone
eg

- taller than me. My height is 1.73 and I love to wear heels of 8 cm. It is not discrimination, but are shorter usually complexed. Of course, you walk straight (good posture), tall men have a bad habit of walking as Homo habilis. Vince Vaughn Ex

- Delgado. Marked and muscular is asking too much. I am satisfied with thinness. Matthew Gray Gubler eg

- hands and big feet. Hate stubby fingers like cocktail sausages and downright tiny place between fear and disgust. Although sinewy and bony, I like the hands and feet long. Nick Cave eg

- Back. An inverted triangle: Broad shoulders, narrow hips. Is equivalent to the hourglass that men seek in a woman. I hate to tell them, but yes, women do look at her butt, it narrowly. Robert Pattison eg

-Voice. The included physical as that depends on the body. With that has no squeaky voice is gain. But if you have severe snoring, deep or at least nice to hear, much better. Bre eg Fraser
NDAN
-Mayor que yo. is a fact, men mature slower women, so someone older, at least we are equal.

- Clean . Nails short and clean, smell good (Axe not lie, women are very susceptible to the smell), to monitor their personal hygiene. Do not ask a metrosexual, just a person with good hygiene.

"Good taste. clothing speaks for our tastes, does not have to be expensive (my best clothes are used.) Simply tell me something about it.

"N" was serious, nervous, cold, methodical and obsessively clean. He studied graphic design, loved Escher, electronic music, comfort, speed and expensive clothes and immaculate. Christian was sensitive, gentle, cheerful, patient, hyperactive and disorganized. Bakunin was reading, I wanted to be a sociologist, punk listening, laughing with wrestling, I used old clothes, wrinkled and often dirty and hated the system.

We are the union of body, mind and soul, so here goes most important thing for me: the content. These are the mental and emotional characteristics in a man I adore.

- Love animals. Fundamental. If you prefer to dogs, the better.
-Sense of humor. that make me laugh and laugh with me
-Eloquence. Good rhetoric and diction.
-Intelligence. Logic, common sense sensible.
-Culture. Without being pretentious.
-Spiritual. that values \u200b\u200blife, people and small things.
-Kind. Gentil, grateful, humble.
-Nice. Witty, clever, funny.
-Honest. That is consistent, fair.
-Aware. able to act with courtesy.
-Maturity. Stable, patient, understanding, perseverance.
-moral integrity. self-respect, honesty.
-Nobility. Who knows how to forgive and forget.
-Passionate. Retailer , showing how he feels.
-value. Do not hesitate, do not be afraid to treat.
-Fidelity. to commit and fulfill its promises
-Wisdom. learn from their mistakes, not fear them.

This is what I hate: stubborn, proud, cowardly, insecure, indifferent, authoritarian, insensitive, immature, unfaithful, disloyal, deceitful, cruel, selfish, stupid, untimely, failed, traumatized, irresponsible, egocentric, sensitive, resentful, fickle, narcissistic, and unstable.

I never imagined it would be so hard to make this list and I regret the delay. It seems a tall order, but analizenlo well. Also they are only my preferences. If you decided to love, Life would be simpler, but less interesting.

Placebo Taste in men by

0 comments:

Post a Comment