Saturday, April 24, 2010

Woman Strangled With Handsfilm



The 16 was 19, Milk's birthday, my best friend. He had a big party with Jack Daniel's, friends, music, and some things I should not put illegal. It was sooo good, it hurts that he was too unconscious to remember everything. On 17 my favorite band, Los Gatos, played at the Foro Alicia and luckily I could go with one of my best friends, Ximena Bitch aka Luz, who had come to Regina and finished one week before Elvira, Fluff and I drink first in a back room and then at home for a photographer we met that night.

Anyway, the night of the gig we too early, people glancing hostile formed as usual, while Ximena and I we took the obligatory pictures. We were in the third cigarette when my beloved cats out of the room. I run towards them shouting: Any ! , who answered me with an enthusiastic: Nicotine! At this point, the reader, please take a minute to imagine the faces of awe, envy and hatred of wannabe whores row to see that. Muajaja. Los Gatos (two thirds of them, the Rockies lost on the way) we say they have no clubhouse, and it's not cool to be paradote there, so we invited a few beers in a hotel for the night is the official clubhouse. They drink, watch television, talk and begins to reach more people. At half past eleven Bitch and I decided to go to Alicia to see what band is playing. Los Gatos let us go alone with the promise that we will not leave until they touch. Just hear the final notes of the Greedy, after (not sure of the order) saw Los Pardos (I almost come when they played "Road to Hell") and Los Locos Rebels. Both were magnificent. Some guys took us out to dance and invited us beer, friendly bar subject we kept our stuff to have freedom of movement. I saw familiar faces, some people recognized me, me, including a girl who still remembers that one year before I got to dance in the bar. "Shame? Nah.

Cats take the stage, I make my way to the front with Ximena stuck to my heels and beer in hand we become mad. Misfit, cover of Radiohead's Creep, was echoed by all, some in English. Any girls starts to climb on stage, Bitch and I among them. The last time I was the only one, but hey, I better not spoiled. Yes, I devoted Any "Amorcito", just as promised. We got, we heard "Hit the Road Jack" in English, we took photos (Pacobilly. ufff ..) and leave early elegantly site, apologizing to the Cats through the big brother Jack, who incidentally is a great dancer.

I can not wait for our next outing, bitch, and as well said, when you're with me, who knows where you finish.

Amorcito by Los Gatos

0 comments:

Post a Comment