Monday, April 19, 2010

Directions To Do Andy Sixx Haircut

Rockabileando

Well readers, although at this moment I am preparing several entries I feel the urgent need to share my grief with you through this mini-entry.

say evil of many, the consolation of fools. It may be true, but I somehow comforts me to know other people who have been the same as I (and worst). Today I write about losing an object.

losing things affect me in a very peculiar. I feel like my whole world is derailed, that everything is wrong. The feeling of not remembering where I put something where I could have fallen and have the mind all the time full of anxiety that literally makes me sick. I have a headache and stomach, even cold sweat. Money

things with emotional value, useful, expensive things, it hurts all the same. A part of my life is not and at first I can not function well without this subject. The worst that I can lose is that which is not as valuable in itself, but for its content. Losing a cell phone with your pictures, phone numbers and other crap can really depressing to many people regardless of its price. What

what I lost now? It was just a filthy agendita they gave me in school. Nothing special. Except that there write down everything that I did not want to forget and so it is like losing your memory. Hell, I'm in a bad mood.

What hurt them most to lose? How did you feel? Consuelenme please with their most painful loss in material matters. We are reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment