Saturday, April 24, 2010

When The Yukon Will Be Change

Like a fish

Another mini-entry. Why am I writing this? Because I am prone to commit all sorts of indiscretions and bad decisions (with much hype and drama). I want to clarify that I am not dramatic on purpose and I am aware that it is unfortunate that I have a defect. Acted in the heat of the moment and I often do things that I regret over and over again.

Why is entitled "Like a Fish"? Because the die mouth. Whether oral or written, what I say is generally unfortunate. I am a person indiscreet, foolish and reckless. They just do not shut up and might not be so disastrous if it did not involve anyone but me, but not usually the case. I can not save my comments, I can not keep secrets, not even mine. Sola ruined me many opportunities I get in trouble free.

me sick so, first by the amount of unnecessary trouble and I get second, I hate to be apologizing all the time. Yes, I regret the things I do, but I feel pathetic apology always. Always ashamed.

I would be more cautious, more sensible, more discreet, more mature. There are days that I will not hold even myself. This is one of my sad hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment