Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Line Diagram Bugatti Veyron Engine Gearbox

love love the way the Bottom of Anemos

[Eros. Ricardo Cadenas]
Reading a short article by Aurora Luque about Eros and Thanatos appeared in a beautiful brochure published on account of an old exhibition china box, I find some verses of Louise Labe

Risa, forehead, hair, hands, fingers,
complainant Lute, voice, bow, viola:
So many flames that burn
one woman!

that lead me to a disk of which I write and the sensual voice of Mields Dorothee fire.




Anonymous: A song of divine love . [2'22''] Dorothee Mields, soprano; Hille Perl, viola da gamba; Lee Santana, archilaúd.


L ORD,  when the sense of thy sweet grace
  Sends up my soul to seek thy face.
Thy blessed eyes breed such desire,
I dy in love’s delicious Fire.
  O love, I am thy Sacrifice.        5
Be still triumphant, blessed eyes.
Still shine on me, fair suns! that I
Still may behold, though still I dy.
 
    Though still I dy, I live again;
Still longing so to be still slain,        10
So gainfull is such losse of breath.
I dy even in desire of death.
  Still live in me this loving strife
Of living Death and dying Life.
For while thou sweetly slayest me        15
Dead to my selfe, I live in Thee.

[Richard Crashaw, 1613? -1649]

0 comments:

Post a Comment