Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Collecton Letters From Dental Office

Elvira

Some time ago I was a victim of plagiarism. I have trouble understanding that motivates a person to take another person's work and awarded. I've been thinking about the thin line between inspiration and copying and to what extent we are influenced by our heroes. While imitation is the sincerest flattery, some people really are out to steal jobs. I think the main thing is give credit to who deserves it and sincerely accept that much of what we are is what we admire. We are all they have done to us. We are blank pages that are filled with contact with other people, books, etc.

I personally find abhorrent those posts in which each entry is entirely copied from another blog, so I would like to clarify a few points and tell you honestly I have never tried to steal jobs not mine.
  • Banner: Looking for pictures of panthers on photobucket I found this wallpaper, so I cut and I wrote the title you can now see. The illustration is not mine. The title is obviously a character from the novel by RL Stevenson. The subtitle was my idea.
  • Titles: For me it is obvious, but just the titles of my posts are usually inspired by the song that accompanies it.
  • Big Man With a Gun : This entry contains many excerpts from the book "El machismo invisible" Marina CastaƱeda. Are parts impressed me most affluent and some opinions of mine. I consider this post more review than anything else.
  • Nearer Than Heaven: Contains a quote from the magazine Quo, which I credit and mention the experiment of Buddhist monks. The rest is my work.
  • Appointments: In some entries get a sentence at the beginning of a song, book or famous quote, always giving credit. If one does not have, please let me know.
  • Photos: Most I have found them in photobucket, google search or deviantart. I have never sought credit for them.
  • strips, comic strips that appear in my driveway Swallow belong to the Young Lovecraft.
  • Music: All the copyright of the artists who give credit to the end of each post.
Finally I thank my friend Loreley the excellent photos I took and tell you that from time to time modify pictures in photobucket, but it shows that obviously just cut it out or I wrote above. If you want to be indignant with me awhile check this page.

We are reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment